Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why Does My Cat Scratch The Walls Around The Kitty Liter Itchy Cat, Is There Anything Wrong?!?

Itchy cat, is there anything wrong?!? - why does my cat scratch the walls around the kitty liter

my cat loves the brush, I think. Let me brush head trout around them, their eyes and ears until they bleed. Of course, I did not know when I stop scratching, always something, carpet, wall, etc.
I wonder whether there might be some sort of skin disease and what. because my other cat loves the brush, but she does not care very much. She would do anything for the brush ... poor girl!

7 comments:

Horse Crazy :D said...

There is probably a skin disease with cat.He was with his cat dandruff, itchy also.An should good.You unfortunately no sound you probably at your local veterinarian for a particular drug.

RaeRae said...

This is definitely a skin disease ... Why not consider dragging your precious cat to the vet?

cat lover said...

Suppose there is a chip problem, a common result of an allergy is presented with skin problems. This could be anything) that in the apartment (or budget is something used in the food industry.

Grandma Pat <>< said...

Would take him to the vet and we found just to be safe. I wish my cat liked it, brushed, which he hates.

Grandma Pat <>< said...

Would take him to the vet and we found just to be safe. I wish my cat liked it, brushed, which he hates.

Username Invalid said...

The best advice I have is that your cat ...
A disease of the skin, allergic reactions, films, or something else. Take your cat to your local veterinarian.

menotyou said...

Take your cat to the vet! Would you ask this question if your son or go to the doctor?

Post a Comment