Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grab Flv From Blogspot Best Software To Grab Flv Streaming Videos Other Than Youtube?

Best software to grab Flv streaming videos other than youtube? - grab flv from blogspot

PPL hello, can someone help me, an application for recording and streaming, download FLV (Flash video) from a streaming site .. In the state, because it seems that the support software on youtube and a few popular sites .. I take the video streaming sites like Crunchyroll anime and others ... Please help me fast men.

2 comments:

♫ common sense ♫ said...

ahh this question, I can help, if I was looking for a software or program that a video FLV to other sites other than YouTube and retrieve.

Software called: TubeHunter utlra, the good thing about the software that converts well, but not free. Mine is because I found a bug in my eyes, and I frankly do not remember.

Ben said...

Surprisingly, I found the Real Player is very good for it. It's a long way since her time at the age of principle, as a piece of spyware. Now you can get almost all video streaming and the new version (still in beta) allows download to convert FLV files to other formats for you.

Post a Comment