Monday, January 4, 2010

College Rewards Credit Card Travel Reward Credit Card For College Student?

Travel Reward Credit Card for college student? - college rewards credit card

Hello, I am currently enrolled as a student at the Bank of Credit card.As Platinum American students for what I know, no such offers of reward or cash back in 1500 and the credit limit of each all.My months, or You pay the full amount or a minimum of $ 500 (missed a payment). What is a good credit card with great prizes (travel and reimbursement?) April all my credit rating? Thanks

PS I looked at Capital One, they have great opportunities, but only to reward outstanding people (10,000 + credit limit)):

1 comment:

Colorado Papa said...

BlueCard CITICARD or AMEX.
https: / / www.citicards.com / maps / WV / chipcardd ...
...

Post a Comment