Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Things To Do On 9 Month Anniversary Is This A Good Anniversary Idea?

Is this a good anniversary idea? - good things to do on 9 month anniversary

My gf and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary today. I have a lot of things before, so we covered the kitchen of their food, rose petals, location, etc., and last year. I thought I could take it a nice resturaunt, but then I thought, I would prefer something special. So heres what happened.

A bit of history, we are "out" for about 9 months before they become serious. One thing I always say that the first time that has ever really worked, a small hole in the wall of the dining room was at 3 clock. I thought to go and the same as what we have and bring them home to ask for food.

There was also a time when there was a confrontation by go to Sonic, your favorite drink there. Too long a story that really explain why its importance, but it would make this drink.

And of course you have a camera of his $ 300 as a royal gift.

7 comments:

cutecity... said...

In my opinion, go with the meal, dinner. It is very romantic and thoughtful. If my friend did it for me, love me!

cutecity... said...

In my opinion, go with the meal, dinner. It is very romantic and thoughtful. If my friend did it for me, love me!

LC said...

I think that taking him to a nice place to eat, not before, it's a good idea. Add some flowers and I'm sure they will love it.

Shining_... said...

yes

kikime said...

In no other way, your idea is much better. Anyone can go to the restaurant! Make this special!

Whisper from the Myst said...

I think you should take him into the hole in the wall at 3 hours, brings not only the house.

P N O PLAYER 88 said...

yeah ..


its really cute.


my friend gave me a pink sapphire and diamond ring, matching earrings for our .. one years and cheeseckae factory.
then with the heart of our second year and matching Neclace for my birthday and then a new cell phone for three years and reached the fourth year in confused: / haha.

but unless you're really creative and "sweet" to come clean LOVVVVVVVVEEEE an "idea"!

Post a Comment