Monday, January 18, 2010

Rock Auto Parts Need Help With Locating A Part For My 2001 Pont Bonneville!?

Need help with locating a part for my 2001 pont bonneville!? - rock auto parts

I've heard, read from one side, and rear tie rod assembly at the end ... But no one seems to be much less know what I mean. This is a time bar that attaches to the back and arms control, such as the orientation changes the rear tires. Mine more than 300,000 miles on it and put the rubber and makes a metallic sound Horable. I checked all the electronic store, rock auto, Raybestos, and other industrial goods. Someone out there knows where to find these items. I am that suberbs in Detroit. Thank you!

3 comments:

bandit_6... said...

Have you checked with your local junkyards? If your time could be a new component distributors.

bandit_6... said...

Have you checked with your local junkyards? If your time could be a new component distributors.

MichaelS said...

Check the scrap yards in your area. I thought that the eastern suburbs of Detroit Windsor was.

Post a Comment