Saturday, February 6, 2010

Serial Nos. For The Game X-blade I Used A Free Serial Number For An Old Sims Game? Is It Safe To Play?

I used a free serial number for an old sims game? Is it safe to play? - serial nos. for the game x-blade

4506-2932129-6619288-0323

This is the serial number used to play the game I have Norton Antivirus, and when I started to after the installation of the system will have to create a risk of 90% because they are "digital signature". This is an official copy of the game, bought in a store, completely legal. Is it safe to play the game? I found the series about the answers here ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely secure. If Norton is a business and sell a product for you "that is safe," they are a rip off so I do not think so, but no other company can do some research on the virus

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely secure. If Norton is a business and sell a product for you "that is safe," they are a rip off so I do not think so, but no other company can do some research on the virus

Post a Comment