Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gall Bladder Message Boards Can An IVP Test Detect Problems With The Gall Bladder?

Can an IVP test detect problems with the Gall Bladder? - gall bladder message boards

I had stomach pains and nausea for a month and go see a doctor, a urologist and gastroologist. The doctor did not ansewer, urologist had me not an IVP research and testing of a test of Hida is Gastrology Friday. I also had a CT scan. The urologist said that the PVI and trhe show nothing gastro said he believes that to know my habit vesicular, but until Friday 23 June. After one week from today my IVP, the urologist gave me the message that IVP was irregular. PVI was able to show how effectively the gallbladder, because it did't sound like it was bad, and know that you have a HIDA examination of the gallbladder will do Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment