Friday, December 18, 2009

Belt Cad What Are Some Other Schools For Civil Engineering?

What are some other schools for civil engineering? - belt cad

Hey, I'm refining my studies and I wondered if anyone had schools of Civil Engineers.

So far, I applied:
Northeast
University of Connecticut
Wentworth
IPM
UMass Amherst
My plan is for the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

You are looking for a good school in and around New England. Illinois is the only school that I really rely on the region.

If it helps, here are my stats:
Rating: 3.5 (unweighted), probably weighted 3.7-4.

I always had to load a difficult route. This year I'm taking AP Physics, AP Calc, AP Psych, English 4H, CAD, of course, that I myself have developed a kind of computer store and a boarding school physical education.

Sat: 1800
CR: 600
Mathematics: 640
Writing: 560

Test Subject:
Bio M: 580
Math II: 690
Physics: 530

APS:
AP Statistics: 4
AP U.S.: 3

DHW / Work:
1. I'm an Eagle Scout candidate. Scouts for 12 years did.
2. I am a Black Belt candidates. I did karate for 10 years.
3. I started a computer club at my school.
4. I am a member of a ski / snowboard club
5. I am as a coach of scientific colleagues. I will help elementary students with science labs.
6. I'm on the honor society of the nation.
7. I played college lacrosse at my school.
8. I worked on political campaigns for local elections.
9. I worked in the kitchen nursing home for 2 years.
10. I worked as a consultant to camp two summers.
11. I worked in an administrative office, a nursing home for the summer.

So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment